March 23, 2009

Midway Baptist Church BBQ Cook-off

Saturday was a busy day for me....after Megan's Baby Shower I went straight to the Church that Ben Tatum & I attend (my father-in-law James is a preacher there) for the BBQ cook off. It was alot of fun...even though I'm pretty sure that I ate my weight in potato salad and my jeans are not fitting me the same. The kids had a blast...got filthy dirty...Tatum threw the biggest tantrum EVER when we told her it was time to get in the car to go home...she finally quit screaming about halfway home only for me to have to wake her up to give her a bath, which, by the way, was no fun...and she was so dirty that she left a dirt ring in the bathtub. hahaha Needless to say I slept like a rock that night.
{LUKE, BEN & KYLE)
::the cook-off contestants::
{SWEET LITTLE DESTINI LYNN}
{MY DIRT COVERED PRINCESS}
{KYLEE ROO}
{RANDY PLAYING BALL WITH THE GIRLS}
::i am soooo glad i got this picture haha::
{LARAYE & PAYTON}
{JAMES}
{WAITING ON THE JUDGES DECISION}
{LARAYE & DESTINI}
{DESTINI'S SPARKLES SHOES}
::okay...i HAD to blog these!! talk about tough love :) LaRaye bought these for Destini not long after I opened. Destini loves these shoes (if you cant tell) she wears them everywhere. When I saw her in them at the BBQ I couldn't help but smile...and take a picture::
{PLAYIN BALL}

{BEN COOKIN}
{KRISTINA & PAYTON}
{PRINCESS PAYTON}
{AND THE WINNER IS....}
{LUKE!!!!}
{ME AND BA BA}
{TAY TAY}
::this is what she looked like right before i woke her up to give her a bath::

No comments: