March 3, 2015

a few of my favorite things.....

I wanted to share a few of MY favorite blogs and websites....
here are a few:




Cara Loren is my favorite fashion bloggers...She has lots of great hair and makeup tutorials and really cute outfit ideas.








Free Pretty things For you is a site with TONS of cute clip art and images that can be used for crafting and digital scrap booking....I love all of her vintage images.





I Have a lovely is a website where you can order custom decorative plates with your wedding invitation on them....i have ordered from her a few times and LOVE her work.
{visit havealovely's website here}








fonts for peas is a site/blog that has FREE handwritten fonts and doodles that are adorable. I LOVE THIS SITE. SO cute for digital scrap booking and blogging. The site explains how to download and use the fonts.






Tia Lachelle is a lifestyle blogger with super cute stories, ideas, and pictures. Tia is one of my oldest friends so I LOVE keeping up with her. She is a former DCC cheerleader with a love for fashion. LOVE YOU TITA!!!





Shabby blogs is an AWESOME site where you can get really cute blog backgrounds, blog headers, cute digital images and just about anything blog related that you can think of....they also have tutorials.
 {visit Shabby blogs here}

No comments: