December 20, 2008

Madeline's Stool

okay.....so.....I painted Madeline a Table for her Birthday about 2 months ago. When her mommy brought me the table she also brought me this stool to paint for Madeline. Although I have had it finished for a couple of weeks now I keep catching myself adding to it...I tend to do this when I have time to sit and look at something for too long...the critical side of me comes out and before I know it there are 8 different colors and 6 different designs on a 2 step-stool... hahaha Hopefully after the Holidays when Abbey comes to pick this up they aren't Blinded by the bright colors and business of this stool....Nah....nothing could ever be too girly :)

{I do need to update this picture AFTER Abbey picks this up....no telling what it will look like by then......}

No comments: